Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 21, 2014, 09:08:47 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2011! Download 30+ custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [EXPIRED] Bejeweled 2 free today  (Read 3006 times)
Lashiec

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: October 10, 2010, 04:33:34 PM »

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of Bejeweled, PopCap is offering Bejeweled 2 completely free just today. Getting it is fairly straightforward, despite the occasional site hiccups surely caused by the overwhelming demand, so grab it fast before it's too late.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 09:48:16 PM by Lashiec » Logged
lanux128
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 09:45:09 PM »

sounds good, are there any DRM attached or is it one key for multiple computers?

f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 04:36:17 AM »

Seems like I were too late, no anniversary mention on the site you linked to, Lashiec Sad

- carpe noctem
Jibz
Developer

Cold Warrior

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 04:39:13 AM »

Same .. and my son was all excited when he saw Bejeweled here embarassed.

"A problem, properly stated, is a problem on it's way to being solved" -Buckminster Fuller
"Multithreading is just one damn thing after, before, or simultaneous with another" -Andrei Alexandrescu
Lashiec

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 05:52:03 PM »

sounds good, are there any DRM attached or is it one key for multiple computers?

You have one key that grants you 5 activations, which can be used in multiple computers if you want. I assume this limit can be reset if you contact PopCap.

Seems like I were too late, no anniversary mention on the site you linked to, Lashiec Sad

Same .. and my son was all excited when he saw Bejeweled here embarassed.

Yeah, IIRC the offer was available 'til 10 PM PST, so you guys were a bit late smiley
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 06:02:48 PM »

Sad

- carpe noctem
Lashiec

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 06:05:29 PM »

Couldn't catch the offer any earlier, since I did not check my feeds until late night, plus the site that got hold of the deal published the news only one hour before my feed checking.

But don't worry, there will be another opportunity in 2020 tongue
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 06:09:37 PM by Lashiec » Logged
lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 08:41:09 PM »

thanks for the info, Lashiec.

didn't notice the time as well, it was already over by the time i got to it. better luck next time, i guess.. Wink

Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 09:46:30 PM »

Any way you can change the original post's topic with the date or to notify the rest of us that it's expired?

Lashiec

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 09:48:49 PM »

Sure thing, Deo smiley
MerleOne
Supporting Member

4D thinking

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 07:58:14 AM »

Thanks.  Got the Mac version but couldn't download the Pc one.  The link remains dead (tried with Opera, IE, K-Meleon)...

.merle1.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.038s | Server load: 0.09 ]