ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Please recommend a good "shopping cart" website widget

<< < (4/5) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Awesome, would certainly love to see the outcome.

If you need any help, gimme a shout, im not exactly a pro with it, but spent a fair few hours figuring out the admin side of things now :)

superboyac:
Awesome, would certainly love to see the outcome.

If you need any help, gimme a shout, im not exactly a pro with it, but spent a fair few hours figuring out the admin side of things now :)
-Stephen66515 (November 16, 2010, 04:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks Stephen, I really appreciate that.  I'll definitely keep you in mind for when I run into issues...and I will.  I just love that it's completely open and free, and the shopping cart and website stuff is all in the same package.  Actually, what's more important is that it LOOKS like a nice, elegant website.  I'm very impressed so far.

KynloStephen66515:
Thats the thing about it, even as a default theme, you can sit there and thing, "ill just change the products, logo and slideshow and leave things as they are" instead of some, like Zen, or osCommerce where you think "right, EVERYTHING needs to go...now HOW do I do it?" lol

I know when I first installed it I thought "Wow, I hardly have to touch it"

**edit**

I may review this...hmm...yeah...I think I will, keep a look-out on the reviews section, it will be there within 24 hours  :Thmbsup:

superboyac:
Thats the thing about it, even as a default theme, you can sit there and thing, "ill just change the products, logo and slideshow and leave things as they are" instead of some, like Zen, or osCommerce where you think "right, EVERYTHING needs to go...now HOW do I do it?" lol

I know when I first installed it I thought "Wow, I hardly have to touch it"

**edit**

I may review this...hmm...yeah...I think I will, keep a look-out on the reviews section, it will be there within 24 hours  :Thmbsup:
-Stephen66515 (November 16, 2010, 06:37 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thank you so much.  I would really appreciate the review.  I'm already pretty excited about it.

KynloStephen66515:
Review #1 is online: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=24587.msg224025#msg224025

I shall write a much more in-depth review of the script tomorrow when my puppy isnt begging for my attention and jumping on me  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version