ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Please recommend a good "shopping cart" website widget

<< < (3/5) > >>

superboyac:
Curt, awesome find!  The application is very promising, especially for a free one.  I'm going to seriously play around with it.  It may not be be a website shopping cart plugin, but it may prove to be extremely useful for the simple accounting that I will need.  Maybe it will let me avoid using Quickbooks or Peachtree, both of which are overkill for my needs.

KynloStephen66515:
If you would rather use a fully featured, open source, free, ecommerce script, i would HIGHLY recommend www.tomatocart.com

The admin back-end of that is without competition and the slick design is so simple to modify even a person with very little knowledge of web-design could manage it in a click.

superboyac:
If you would rather use a fully featured, open source, free, ecommerce script, i would HIGHLY recommend www.tomatocart.com

The admin back-end of that is without competition and the slick design is so simple to modify even a person with very little knowledge of web-design could manage it in a click.
-Stephen66515 (November 16, 2010, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
Stephen!  Thanks!  That looks so awesome.  i was dreading the deadline I've set because i wasn't sure if I could set up a good looking store in time.  And i didn't want to pay an hourly programmer's salary, nor did I want any of those monthly fee managed solutions.  This tomatocart looks really great.

KynloStephen66515:

-Stephen66515 (November 16, 2010, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
Stephen!  Thanks!  That looks so awesome.  i was dreading the deadline I've set because i wasn't sure if I could set up a good looking store in time.  And i didn't want to pay an hourly programmer's salary, nor did I want any of those monthly fee managed solutions.  This tomatocart looks really great.
-superboyac (November 16, 2010, 04:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am currently helping a friend open his online based clothing store using that, we switched from Zen last night, after finding that and seeing the demos in action, its beyond amazing, and it seems to be able to use osCommerce scripts and addons (dont quote me, but some files in the admin tool show "osCommerce" as the author, so im figuring that it does).

Be sure to check in the admin tool for ALL options from the start menu, as some are hidden, but very very handy, and you can add all the links to your Virtual Desktop Panel.

**edit**

Would love to see what you did with this when your finished if you end up going with it :D

superboyac:
Thanks.  It really seems to be the best all-in-one solution so far.  Previously, the best solution I had was using wordpress with the Prophoto theme and a shopping cart plugin.  But this is better i think.  I will experiment this week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version