ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

"Grab Selected Region"

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
After starting SSC, at first it does not use any delay. From the second attempt onward delay is working.
--- End quote ---

i'll look into this, sounds like an easy to fix bug.

but can you elaborate a little bit on the cursor capturing problem -- if you try to do a normal full screen capture does it capture the cursor? is it only on selected region capture that it fails to capture cursor?

drkbl:
Only the region captures (fixed and selected) fails with both the aero and the bronze cursor. All other option captures both cursor; however, Grab Windows object + delay turns everything unclickable on the screen after taking the screenshot, and the cursor changes to the aim cursor of SSC over the preview. Alt+F4 or the friendlier ALT+TAB to any other program and back solves it. v2.88.01

mouser:
I think i remember not adding cursor capture in region capturing, since without the delay one can't even get the cursor in the region after selecting it; i will add it.

drkbl:
Thanks, it will spare me one arrow (and I mostly use only one arrow on my captures) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version