ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Program in RDP-Session

<< < (4/4)

Stoic Joker:
Ah! So you're looking to automate the taking of screenshots in a disconnected session...Which may or may not have a screensaver running that could/will queer the whole deal.

felixhn:
Interesting idea, I will test to prevent the screensaver from starting. Thanks for the idea. Haven´t thought of that yet.

DeVamp:
Could it perhaps be that the task bar scheduler doesn't have "log on interactively" or what it is called.

I know that for services on windows 2K3 or 2K8 server it could make a difference.

But I don't know for scheduler tasks.

HTH

felixhn:
The screensaver wasn´t the reason. The scheduler has "log on with this user account:", but I already filled that correctly. Windows version is Windows 7 ultimate.

Shades:
Either disable IPv6 in your network card configuration or set it up properly. Seems to work wonders with any application that uses network connectivity...especially with Win Vista, Win 2008 and Win 7.

If you are wondering what IPv6 is, I can tell you that you do not have such a network.

How to do the disabling? Read the following link.

[offtopic]
When installing the Microsoft Exchange server (2007) software on a 2008 Server in a non-IPv6 network, Microsoft itself suggests that disabling IPv6 is the first thing to do if you want to install trouble-free.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version