ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Program in RDP-Session

<< < (3/4) > >>

felixhn:
No, unfortunately this did not help. The saved screens remained blank.

But thanks for your help.

Felix

Deozaan:
I could be way wrong here, but I thought the screen/account was locked when a PC is being accessed remotely via RDP. If so, would it have anything to do with that?

felixhn:
Perhaps my note some day ago could lead to the problem:
Why is everything working correctly, when last time the RDP session was accessed by teamviewer and not by windows remote desktop?

Perhaps this third-party-software prevents the screen from being locked, while no user is logged in?

Stoic Joker:
Any chance you can clarify "Blank Screen"? Is it just blank white, blank desktop colored, or captured app window with a blank client area?

I haven't gotten around to trying out SSC but I work with RDP extensively and that bit of (blank) detail has been bugging me.

felixhn:
If I am connected to the RDP session I am able to work with screenshot captor and save the screens I see. size i.e. 182 KB. If I am not logged in and want to have the screen saved for documentation purposes I only get a white screen saved (absolutely nothing on it), size 6 KB.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version