ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Program in RDP-Session

(1/4) > >>

felixhn:
Hello,

I want to use Screenshot Captor to capture screens on a computer, on which an RDP-session is running.
It works properly, when started directly by the user. If started automatically by the task-scheduler (Windows 7) a blank screen is being saved. Do you have an idea, why?

Regards,
Felix

mouser:
Hi felix,

I think this issue has been raised before but i don't remember if it was ever resolved; it seems like it could be an issue with insignificant permissions.  I do remember there was one security program that was causing this also.  Perhaps if the task scheduler started instance was told to run as admin?

felixhn:
Hi Mouser,

unfortunately the RDP-user already has admin-rights. Therefore this did not help. If you find something else, please remember me.

Regards,
Felix

mouser:
unfortunately the RDP-user already has admin-rights.
--- End quote ---

yes but you said that the problem only occurs when started by the task scheduler -- what i was wondering is if the task scheduler is starting it with reduced permissions.

felixhn:
Yes, the task scheduler started it with the current userĀ“s account, which has admin rights. Now I also tested it with another user, which has admin rights, and got the blank screen again.

Felix

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version