ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

forward email?

<< < (2/3) > >>

tsaint:
I think it's very similar to a connector, but I don't just want the mail in a different POP mailbox.
I want it to get messages, and then *resend* to a different email address. (my SMS address).
-dbarton (September 27, 2010, 10:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
The email client Foxmail has as one of it's filtering actions "forward mail" - to any other email address.

dbarton:

Can I can set up a gmail account to *automatically* check my [email protected] POP3 account, and then have it *automatically* forward that email to my [email protected] address? (and leave it on the pacbell server)

UPDATE :
Yes, This Gmail scheme does in fact work. The only downside I see is that all my mail now also goes through Google's servers, so slightly less private.
Would be nice to have a standalone app that I can run locally, so still looking if one exists. I did try Foxmail, but it's in Chinese.

dbarton:
deleted

cthorpe:
What program are you currently using to check  your mail?

dbarton:

Eudora. (Windows)

I can run another mail program on a different machine that checks mail, and forwards, if it can do it all unattended.
Any suggestions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version