topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 10:28 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: VueMinder Calendar Pro 75% Discount  (Read 12818 times)

vuesoft

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • VueMinder Calendar
    • Donate to Member
VueMinder Calendar Pro 75% Discount
« on: September 26, 2010, 08:58 PM »
Hello, I'm Dan Chartrand, developer of VueMinder Calendar, a calendar and reminder program for Windows. If you've been looking for an interactive calendar that can sit on your desktop, sync with Google/Outlook, send email or SMS reminders to yourself and others, and help you better visualize/prioritize/organize your schedule, you'll be hard-pressed to find anything that comes close to the capabilities and flexibility provided by VueMinder Calendar Pro. The current version is the culmination of more than 2 years of carefully listening to the wants and needs of calendar users, and integrating those features into a modern, streamlined, and very easy-to-use package.

VueMinder Calendar Pro is normally $39.95 USD per license. However, until September 28, there's a 75% discount - bringing the price all the way down to $9.95 USD. This is the biggest discount we've ever offered! If you'd like to learn more about VueMinder Calendar Pro, or purchase at this discounted price, please visit us at http://www.vueminder.com.

If you miss the sale, there's also a Lite version that is completely free for both business and personal use. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the Pro version, but it's still a very capable calendar program in its own right, and provides many innovative features you won't find in other calendar programs.

Jibz

• Developer
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: VueMinder Calendar Pro 75% Discount
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 09:23 AM »
Thanks for the nice discount, and for having such reasonable licensing terms :up:.

A single-user license can be used by a single user on any number of computers. Additional users require their own license. However, if using the software at home, all immediate family members living in the same residence count as the same user, so only 1 user license is required.
-VueMinder FAQ

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 09:36 AM »
I've tried Vueminder a while back, and it is a very solid calendar program.  No other program probably has as nice a feature-set.  To me, a great sign of a good calendar program: when you create an event and have it a certain color in the calendar, that color will also show in the little thumbnail calendar on the side.  Most calendar programs don't match it like that.  On the little one, they just bold the date or have a uniform color indicating there is an event on that day.  I love when the colors are reflected.  Only Vueminder and Calendarscope do that that I know of.  And $10 is a great deal...Calendarscope will never have such sales.

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 12:47 PM »
Despite the incedibly generous licensing (which allows my wife and I to use the software at home), I bought a second license. Hands down my favourite calendaring software.

Thank you, Dan  :Thmbsup:

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 01:00 PM »
I'd love to see a portable version of VueCalendar.  (I got the idea from Calendarscope).

vuesoft

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • VueMinder Calendar
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 04:45 PM »
I'd love to see a portable version of VueCalendar.

A portable version has been completed and is currently undergoing final testing prior to release in a couple weeks. This version has the same features as the Pro version, except it can run from a USB drive/stick and doesn't need to be installed.

Many other often-requested improvements have also been completed for the next version of Pro, such as optional word-wrapping when viewing or printing by Month. I think the next version will be the best one yet!

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 05:05 PM »
I'd love to see a portable version of VueCalendar.

A portable version has been completed and is currently undergoing final testing prior to release in a couple weeks. This version has the same features as the Pro version, except it can run from a USB drive/stick and doesn't need to be installed.

Many other often-requested improvements have also been completed for the next version of Pro, such as optional word-wrapping when viewing or printing by Month. I think the next version will be the best one yet!
Oh man, I love this program.  I think I'm going to buy it just for the hell of it. I don't even use a calendar anymore!

Cpilot

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Bite Notes
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2010, 09:41 PM »
As nice as a lot of these calender programs are, for my purposes, most are the equivalent of bringing a sledge hammer to drive a tack.
My needs are way simpler than all the features provided, I'd spend more time learning how to use it than entering the alerts I would need.
But it is one impressive program and for those with a need for it it would be a keeper.  :Thmbsup:

ha14

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2010, 05:21 AM »
how to register this soft, i downloaded the exe from the email after purchase but cant find where to add the serial?

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2010, 05:35 AM »
how to register this soft, i downloaded the exe from the email after purchase but cant find where to add the serial?

details are in the order email (from iportis.com) - the same email with the link
Tom

Number99

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2010, 05:44 PM »
Damn! I missed the deal!  :'(