ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When you knock at my door...

<< < (2/3) > >>

app103:
I have not experienced these, myself, but I asked my daughter if she has and she said has a few friends with them.

And she says, more than anything else, they are confusing to the caller, who is expecting to hear the normal "phone is ringing" sound and instead is hit with this music. It makes one wonder if something is wrong. Why isn't it ringing like it is supposed to do?  :huh:

CodeTRUCKER:
I have not experienced these, myself, but I asked my daughter if she has and she said has a few friends with them.

And she says, more than anything else, they are confusing to the caller, who is expecting to hear the normal "phone is ringing" sound and instead is hit with this music. It makes one wonder if something is wrong. Why isn't it ringing like it is supposed to do?  :huh:
-app103 (September 26, 2010, 12:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Tell her it's just another "cool" fad the companies use to make the bill higher each month. 

app103:
Tell her it's just another "cool" fad the companies use to make the bill higher each month.
-CodeTRUCKER (September 26, 2010, 12:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, I don't have to tell her that. She's a smart girl, and frugal like her mom. I raised her well.  ;)

nudone:
cool, where can i get one? they sound great.

seriously, they sound awful - but perfect for the mobile hip 'n' happenin people. it still amazes me that ringtone companies can charge £5 for a ringtone. but the owners of such companies are all millionaires. so, i'm obviously the complete idiot. no doubt the inventor of the ringback-tone is similarly wealthy.

CodeTRUCKER:
-CodeTRUCKER (September 26, 2010, 12:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, I don't have to tell her that. She's a smart girl, and frugal like her mom. I raised her well.  ;)
-app103 (September 26, 2010, 02:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
I actually was going to comment on your daughter's business I.Q., but did not want to embarrass her or you, but since you brought it up...

I think your daughter's recognition of this snake oil is very astute!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version