ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for Refrigerator Magnets that work

<< < (6/9) > >>

superboyac:
Best I have found here:  http://www.supermagnetman.net/index.php?cPath=25

Super strong (the ones that look like push-pins). Also, the ones that have little hooks on them. Really excellent and not expensive. I have been dealing with this site for a while now and they are reliable.

Jim
-J-Mac (September 26, 2010, 09:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
Wow...that is a kick ass magnet store.  I love magnets, always have.  I have a box of magnets I've collected since I was a kid.  I even wrote a short story about magnets...eesh ;)
-superboyac (September 27, 2010, 08:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

For real? Is your short story on the web? I'd like to read it. Post it on your blog somewhere and give us a link!

Thanks!

Jim
-J-Mac (September 27, 2010, 12:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
ugh...so embarrassing.  I'm a tech geek, i don't really know how to write.  plus, I wrote it when i was a teenager and really naive, stupid, boring, etc.  I don't know.  It's pretty embarrassing...I'll think about it.  I even had it printed in some weird magazine at UC Berkeley my freshman year.  Also, maybe it's just me, but I feel some of the imagery I used in the story may lead some people to think I'm a closet homosexual, but I'm not (not that there's anything wrong with that!).  I don't know, I feel weird about it.  I feel like people will read it and say all sorts of weird Freudian stuff about me and make me feel uncomfortable about it because that's not what I meant, but I can see where they're coming from, so I can't say it's not valid.  Ugh!!!

superboyac:
And I also think I may have made up the Michaelangelo quote I used at the end, although i swear I heard it from somewhere.  Look, I was a kid at the time!!  Everyone needs to get off my back... ;D

superboyac:
OK, I'll post it, but it will be password protected, and you'll have to request the password from me.  J-Mac, I'll PM you the password once I have it up.

J-Mac:
OK, I'll post it, but it will be password protected, and you'll have to request the password from me.  J-Mac, I'll PM you the password once I have it up.
-superboyac (September 27, 2010, 01:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

LOL!! Supe - it's OK, I don’t need to see the article. I didn't know it was embarrassing or anything. Sorry. You can keep it secret if you'd like.

Thank you.

Jim

superboyac:
-superboyac (September 27, 2010, 01:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

LOL!! Supe - it's OK, I don’t need to see the article. I didn't know it was embarrassing or anything. Sorry. You can keep it secret if you'd like.

Thank you.

Jim
-J-Mac (September 27, 2010, 01:37 PM)
--- End quote ---
well, I've thought about posting it anyway.  If it were interesting enough where some people can be entertained by it, I'll post it.  But if the only end result would be to show how bad it sucked, and mocking ensued, I'll avoid posting.  I don't know...I have a few things like that.  Stuff I like and am sort of proud of, but potentially too embarrassing to post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version