ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Zen Magnets vs Buckyballs Comparison/Voicemail-Reply Video

<< < (2/3) > >>

kyrathaba:
Wow!  What a jerk JakeHimself seems to be.  In my experience, most CEOs are...

A meticulous and creative response by the underdog.  Wonder how long it took in filming and editing to get the video to that degree of succinctness?  Undoubtedly worth it, though :)

Deozaan:
I have a mini-set of Zen Magnets and they are really great.  I just regret I didn't buy the full set...
-MerleOne (October 03, 2010, 09:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

You mean the full Zen set or the Mandala set, which has the same number of magnets as 8 Zen sets?

MerleOne:
I have a mini-set of Zen Magnets and they are really great.  I just regret I didn't buy the full set...
--- End quote ---

You mean the full Zen set or the Mandala set, which has the same number of magnets as 8 Zen sets?
-Deozaan (October 04, 2010, 11:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

The Mini from this page : http://zenmagnets.com/index.php?p=1_2_Buy

Deozaan:
I have a mini-set of Zen Magnets and they are really great.  I just regret I didn't buy the full set...
--- End quote ---
-Deozaan (October 04, 2010, 11:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
The Mini from this page : http://zenmagnets.com/index.php?p=1_2_Buy
-MerleOne (October 05, 2010, 01:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I understood that much. ;D What I was asking was when you said you regret you didn't buy the full set, were you talking about the Zen set or the Mandala set?

In retrospect, I should have just quoted the statement of regret when asking my question, since that's what I was directly replying to. :-[

MerleOne:

I understood that much. ;D What I was asking was when you said you regret you didn't buy the full set, were you talking about the Zen set or the Mandala set?
-Deozaan (October 05, 2010, 03:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ok, no problem. The Zen Set, 216 would have been enough.  And I am missing the plastic card in the mini set !   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version