ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Move to Parent

<< < (5/6) > >>

skwire:
well, I don't have a third mouse button.-nkormanik (December 15, 2010, 01:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do you have a mousewheel on your mouse?  If so, the "third button" they're talking about is usually accomplished by pressing the wheel button straight down (not (sc)rolling it down).  Make sense?

awopbamboo:
Hi all

This seemed to be going on a bit, so I would like to stick in my 2 pen'nth worth.  Just a small little executable, stick it somewhere on your pc, set the path correctly in the .reg file. And, well, it should work...  It works for me...

If the 'install' is a little overcomplicated, let me know and I'll do a quick instal script.  Didn't think it would be worth it for an executable thats about 20k in size!

Let me know if it works... 

J.

nkormanik:
Lord Skwire,  I sure WISH my mice did have that scroll wheel.  Maybe someday I'll replace these, but not yet.

nkormanik:
awopbamboo, best yet offered here.  Good job.  Works for one file or FOLDER at a time.

Multiple selected files or folders, no.

And some types of files (go figure, like pdfs), "Move To Parent" doesn't appear in right-click context menu.

But..., yours is definitely worth keeping installed.

(by the way, just in case one does install, and feels differently, you might want to include an uninstall to switch their registry back to how it was prior....)

lanux128:
This seemed to be going on a bit, so I would like to stick in my 2 pen'nth worth.  Just a small little executable, stick it somewhere on your pc, set the path correctly in the .reg file. And, well, it should work...  It works for me...-awopbamboo (December 15, 2010, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

nice work, awopbamboo.. :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version