ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Move to Parent

<< < (6/6)

awopbamboo:
Strange, you should be able to highlight multiple files or folders, right click and it will remove all selected files or folders (you can't mix files AND folders, you have to do files and folders seperately).

As for why it didn't move the PDF? Odd, it shouldn't treat a pdf any different to any other file.  Are yopu sure you didn't have the pdf file open at the time?  You can't move a file that is currently open.

I'll put some error checking round it, and perhaps a simple install and un-install....

J.

awopbamboo:
Hi All,

I'd be interested if anyone else has given it a go, to see if anyone else is having the same issues as nkormanik ??

I can't get it to 'not' work. i.e.  I CAN selected multiple files and it will move them to the parent, I CAN select multiple folders and move them to the parent.
Also, the context menu is option is coming up on all file types for me (including PDF's). 

nkormanik, are you sure you do not have files or folders already open (including subfolders) of those you are trying to move?  Windows won't allow you to move them if open.  Perhaps thats why you're getting the issue?

Cheers

J.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version