ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Where have all the trackballs gone!

<< < (5/8) > >>

Deozaan:
If you intend to buy, be sure to check Amazon for this mouse. Currently it's listed for $10 cheaper and free shipping (in the USA, at least):

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Trackball-Receiver-910-001799/dp/B0043T7FXE

steeladept:
We can call it Scroll Click and Pan Robot! SCPR
-Josh (November 03, 2010, 09:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
So would that get renamed (or nicknamed) SCiPeR and start sailing ships or something  :P

Deozaan:
That said, Logitech has a new trackball available for pre-order which has stuff in logical places. I, for one, cannot wait for this device!

Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
-Josh (September 22, 2010, 07:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! Sounds awesome! It will be so nice to finally be able to go wireless with a trackball with stuff in its logical place.

I don't think I'm going to pre-order though. I bet I could buy it new off Amazon when it comes out and get free shipping.
-Deozaan (September 23, 2010, 01:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just ordered it from NewEgg. Like Amazon, they list it as $10 cheaper than MSRP and have free shipping, plus they have a promo code (EMCKHJK44) that takes off a few bucks, plus I had a $30 gift card from a previous mail-in-rebate. So I got that $60 mouse for $17! :Thmbsup:

Josh:
I swear by this trackball. It is a god send. There are so many nice things about it that I get excited just thinking about using it!

Deozaan:
There are so many nice things about it that I get excited just thinking about using it!
-Josh (February 10, 2011, 05:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

SpoilerSome of the things you say (especially in IRC) are really disturbing. You know that, right?

I guess I am also exciting just thinking about using it, since I don't have it yet I am eagerly anticipating its arrival. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version