ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Best Programming Music

<< < (3/8) > >>

Veign:
Musicially, you're my antithesis and I you :)
-allen (February 11, 2006, 07:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

LOL.  Funny thing is most people are shocked that I listen to Rob Zombie (and similiar).  I don't think I come across like a typical fan...

f0dder:
Depends on my mood... NIN, Rammstein, Vader, Koxbox, Infected Mushroom, Dimmu Borgir, Septic Flesh. Sometimes some 'softer' stuff like ERA, PJ Harvey, Portishead, Morcheeba etc. Depends on what kind of coding I do, too - some music is better for debugging, other for coding. Meshuggah has been very good when I have a deadline to make and need some creativity :)

Rover:
The big list has some nice stuff... your missing a few tho:

Steely Dan
Pink Floyd
InXS
Dire Straights
Peter Frampton ( just the good album)

Some singles by:
B-52's
Lipps Inc. -- Who can live without Funkytown?  No one!  :Thmbsup:
Ted Nugent

:D :D :D

VSiAQ:
Proud of You by Fiona Fung
It's great! I let the song play repeatly everyday while sitting in front of my computer.

housetier:
I only listen to electronic music, working or not. Electronic music covers a wide range; popular genres of electronic music are "techno" and "drum & bass". There is much more, and I listen to much more genres. Some tunes cannot be categorized, but those are rare.

I prefer high tempo music for coding, it helps me stay focused and also makes me work&think faster ;-) But most of the time I just load my playlist in my music player of choice and let it play at random. If a song really disturbs me, I skip it.

For me electronic music is the natural choice of a programmer, but then I also have a high autism quotient...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version