topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 12:12 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Url Snooper loses mouse focus  (Read 4343 times)

fibro

• Participant
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Url Snooper loses mouse focus
« on: October 08, 2010, 06:12 AM »
I have searched the forum first before posting this and don't see this problem reported. I had v2.23 now have latest 2.28 and both exhibited same problem, prev versions were ok. OS is WinXP  2002 service pack3.

After a few minutes use I can no longer select any tabs nor menu nor select an URL. Url Snooper is stiil working however and continues to log net activity. Strangely I can still get a right click menu so can using this, select all urls then paste to clipboard, copy to notepad and select one I want and then clear. So have a workaround. I used to kill the process every time this happened but on repeat launches it often locks immediately.

If anyone has suggestion to fix then thanks, else this post "lose mouse focus" may help others with same problem.

Fibro

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Url Snooper loses mouse focus
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 07:40 AM »
wow that is strange.
are there like milllions of urls are in the result when this happens? does the statusbar say how many packets are backed up in the queue? i'm trying to think if it could be that the program is getting overloaded.  one thing you could try is clicking on the close button even though it doesn't react, and see if it works but just with a delay.