ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

how to make a list of fonts you have

<< < (4/5) > >>

Curt:
$35? I sent the programmers an e-mail offering one-tenth -eleman (September 20, 2010, 01:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

-why not just USE the program? AFAIR, the trial doesn't limit the features.

ACall:
FontOrg: It is supposed to do the job, but curiously, it wont. Even if I tick the "use internal font names" box.
-eleman (September 20, 2010, 01:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
eleman, please take the FontOrg v2 beta version for a spin as there seems to be...issues...with the list function in v1.

Veign:
Veign's CFont might do the job?
-Eóin (September 18, 2010, 06:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nope. It can only list installed fonts. I can't install fonts. Not all of them at once anyway. Installing a thousand at a time, listing them, and unistalling them is a long ordeal.
-eleman (September 19, 2010, 07:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

It will browse and display non-installed fonts from a folder.  Its one of the key features of Cfont Pro.

lanux128:
The Font Thingie: It won't install... Some 16-bit work-system mumbo-jumbo says its installer. I don't have the win95 compatibility mode on my xp installation for some reason, so can't try it.-eleman (September 20, 2010, 01:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

fwiw, there's an non-install zip version if you're still keen on it. ;)

• Zipped EXE and help files (483K)

PitrPaulus:
Hello; i (also) use for years AMP-font-viewer. It's simple und works fine (for me).
This program looks for all fonts installed on your computer.
Succes!
Greetings, pitrpaulus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version