ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

ScreenshotCaptor Flagged As Trojan by Malwarebytes

(1/2) > >>

koonta:
Hello People: Though i would inform you guys on the interesting episode i had with malwarebytes and  a false positive, screenshotcapor was flagged as a trojan dropper, the 2 offending packers are DckeyHk.dll and Dcmousehk.dll , i have been over at there false positive forum and resolved this misunderstanding, so a good outcome! Heres the Link if your interested--->  http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=62831

PS--> ScreenshotCaptor very nice software, keep the good work up!!! ;D  ;D  ;D  :Thmbsup:  :Thmbsup:  :Thmbsup:  Bazza!!

mouser:
Koonta, thank you very much for handling that and making sure they fixed their false positive  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:
Much appreciated.

Dealing with false positives is sooo frustrating and it happens quite a bit to us, so any help in getting it taken care of is really appreciated.  :up: :up: :up:

koonta:
My Pleasure Mouser,

I'm a computer admin myself, in the network side off things --> cisco --> so i deal with similar problems myself so i thought i would do you guys a good turn, i have been using screenshotcaptor for yrs and a did receive a lifetime license from you guys a while back so 1 good turn deserves another!!
                                                                      Cheers Mouser, PS if you have any networking issues im the man to ask!!  :Thmbsup:  :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
Interesting that after seeing it was a false positive the admin still said it was "accurate". How can a false positive be accurate?

y0himba:
Malwarebytes is great, but has been flagging a lot of stuff as positive on my system, although none of them are positives.   Seems to be getting worse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version