ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Why Apple's Distortion Field Works

<< < (13/13)

Renegade:
Quick Stupid Question: Shouldn't the tag line be Don't Drink the Kewl Aid ?
-Stoic Joker (November 16, 2010, 02:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Probably. I just tried to keep it very short as when I made the Wordpress site, "kewlaid.wordpress.com" was being used, so I had to have something else, and "drinkthekewlaid.wordpress.com" or "drinkingkewlaid.wordpress.com" seemed like the best and shortest options. Either way it should be obvious enough, and positive titles work better usually.

Stoic Joker:
Okay, just checkin' :)

I'm active on WP now so let me know where to go (and how to get there) - I've never used WP before.

I'm assuming we are to wait for you to do the lead story/rant/intro and then hop in, yes? ...I'm toying with resurecting an old iPhone Jack rant I did once elsewhere.

...I told the sales manager I was debating on letting him get an iPad just so I could get some material for the blog (hehe).

Darwin:
Thanks, Renegade  :Thmbsup:

app103:
I may consider doing a guest post or two at some point in the future, but I don't want to commit myself to being a regular member of your writing team.

Renegade:
Sigh... Still having TPG.com.au shiternet problems... Gotta call these nitwits.

@app103 - Sounds good~! :) Just let me know whenever. Or you can PM me your email address and I'll add you so that you can post whenever you feel like.

@Stoic Joker - Having problems adding you at the moment. My shiternet seems to be exactly that at the moment. Sigh... I should have things sorted shortly though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version