ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

I have StarCraft 2 and WoW guest passes available

(1/2) > >>

cthorpe:
I have 2 StarCraft 2 Guest Passes that give you 7 hours or 14 days of game time (whichever comes first).  Registration with BattleNet and download of the game client is required.

I also have 2 World of Warcraft Guest Passes that are each good for 10 days of game time.  Again, registration and download of client is required.

I want to give out the passes to someone who is a supporting/honorary member of DC or someone who has a few quality posts under their belt as a participant.

If you came across this thread from a google search for guest passes, feel free to request a pass, but I will wait to see if any users who fulfill the above qualifications want them first.  Of course, if you start participating in the forum after requesting, then you have a good chance :)

Edited to say 1 pass per user.

C

Josh:
*pokes head in* Do I qualify *slinks away*

cthorpe:
Hrm... How do I know that you're dedicated to DC... Those 2300 posts could all be fluff :)

Which one do you  want?

Josh:
Fluff? Shoot, mouser must be the master fluffer with some 23000 posts! HAH!

Starcraft 2 please :) Debating on buying it right now anyways.

p3lb0x:
I'd like to remind people that going into offline mode on the starcraft trial lets you play the singleplayer portion without spending game time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version