ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

"Grab Selected Region"

(1/2) > >>

cmpm:
Hi Mouser,

I do like the box that can be re-sized for this operation.
Didn't it used to be cross hairs and drag to size?

I miss the cross hairs way of selecting a portion of my screen.
For quick capturing this works fast and preferable for moving speedily.

Maybe it's still in the program, but I can't find it.

If it's not, could you bring it back and call it 'quick capture' or something?
If possible and worthy, I'd be thankful.

Thanks for SC!

mouser:
I miss the cross hairs way of selecting a portion of my screen.
For quick capturing this works fast and preferable for moving speedily.
Maybe it's still in the program, but I can't find it.
--- End quote ---

Go to the "RedBox Capture Mode" options tab and tell it not to use RedBox mode for region capture:

cmpm:
Thanks, figures it was in the options.

rjbull:
I'm glad that was brought to my attention - Red Box Mode has been locking up for ages here (as posted elsewhere).  First test of crosshairs mode seems OK.

[Edit, 2010-09-10]
As posted elsewhere, looks like my problem was caused by one of the DLLs being a false positive in Online-Armor firewall/HIPS.  I marked both DLLs were Allowed in O-A's configuration, and the problem seems to have gone away.
[/Edit]

drkbl:
I have a longtime problem with Grab selected region, use delay and Capture cursor. I use this function from the popup menu of the tray icon. After starting SSC, at first it does not use any delay. From the second attempt onward delay is working. I have changed the mouse cursor from the default to "Bronze" and installed another mouse driver paralel to the touchpad of my notebook, and the mouse pointer is gone from the capture. As far as I remember it does not work on my desktop computer, too. Both Vista, SP, update to the latest revision.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version