ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Annotating Screenshots - general & specific

(1/1)

ffusco:
The general question is where in the documentation I could learn what's possible and how it's done ... and options that are user configurable.

The specifics include these:
a) It looks like your arrows with text at one end force the textbox to have the arrow connector at one corner. Is that the case ... or can one (a la visio) make the anchor be the midpoint of one side of the rectangle? ... If this is possible, how? ... If one just wants the box to use a different corner, how is that accomplished?
b) Can one hang an oval object off the arrow with text inside?

Thanks. (a) above is very important, (b) barely registers, but I'm trying to get oriented quickly, so I won't have to bother you (as much.) [Seriously, I'm usually very independent, but it's clear you're extremely supportive; I promise I'll try not to "take advantage."]

mouser:
a) is not currently possible and i agree it is really needed and is a long time coming.. i will try to finally get it done in the next week along with another request that highlighting boxes not dull the text underneath.

b) is not possible and is fairly low in priority list, though i would like to add additional text label box styles like quote balloons.

don't worry about posting requests -- that's what this forum is all about!

ffusco:
Just the "loose end" of "which corner" of a textbox to use [can I select/if so, how?] when there at the end of an arrow.... I've seen some examples (probably in the online help) that makes THAT look DO-able, unless it just happens automatically. Thanks again.

DeVamp:
.... though i would like to add additional text label box styles like quote balloons.
-mouser (September 07, 2010, 03:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1 from my side :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version