ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What's Your Internet Speed/Reliability SATISFACTION?

<< < (19/31) > >>

steeladept:
Didn't capture the original result, but here are the numbers -

Okay, I cheated - I did this from work (my internet is down at home at the moment)....Still, it is pretty good

Renegade:
Didn't capture the original result, but here are the numbers -
  (see attachment in previous post)
Okay, I cheated - I did this from work (my internet is down at home at the moment)....Still, it is pretty good
-steeladept (June 23, 2011, 12:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Are you looking to get people to hate you? :P

(Just kidding~!)

mahesh2k:
How many of you use USB Data cards or stick ? I would like to see if you can beat my speed. :P

KynloStephen66515:
How many of you use USB Data cards or stick ? I would like to see if you can beat my speed. :P
-mahesh2k (June 23, 2011, 05:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have no credit on my mobile broadband dongle, but when I last checked the speed it was around 6MB/s Down 0.8MB/s Up

JavaJones:
I kind of don't think it's fair or useful to have results *from other servers* posted. Aren't we talking about home Internet speeds here? Or am I confused about some of the tests in the results list now? Stephen, for example, has 5 tests, it says Virgin Media as ISP, but shows "upload speed more than doubles download speed" as a badge with much different results from those shown. I guess it shows the best overall result? But again that result is from a server I think, not a personal net connection. :P

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version