ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: "VeggieSquares" - Children's Game

<< < (8/14) > >>

worstje:
Were you ever able to save the code that you accidentally overwrote, CodeTRUCKER? I'd love to see this game come into being, even if it won't be possible for NANY 2011 anymore.

CodeTRUCKER:
Were you ever able to save the code that you accidentally overwrote, CodeTRUCKER? I'd love to see this game come into being, even if it won't be possible for NANY 2011 anymore.
-worstje (January 01, 2011, 04:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi worstje!

Actually, no.  No worries as your suggestion did provoke a recall of the app somewhere else, so I was able to regain about half.  I did submit my "beta" for NANY 2011.  Did it not work?

As far as the app... it *will* live even if it takes a rewrite.  I had been intending on coding again and this was the app I was thinking of when the NANY 2011 just happened to show up!  

Calvin

worstje:
I never even saw the beta! :tellme: Then again, I haven't found the time to actually test stuff either, my own apps have kept my busy. ;)

I will definitely give it a shot one of these days, when time permits me a minute or two. :)

kyrathaba:
I am using a language that only one other DC'er uses that I am aware of
--- End quote ---

What programming language are you using?

wraith808:
Says it under the entry... IWBASIC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version