ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

List the crappiest websites you know here. (warning: potentially NSFW)

<< < (7/7)

Shades:
It seemed to me that I already saw the picture of the girl in the tub during my Amiga days and those were over pre-1995...don't ask, misspent youth. One of my jobs during that time was to digitize old 80's German pron for a "kinky" adult website.

And if you think, how bad could that have been...well, I still regret not having asked extra money as hazard pay...or getting my brain brushed thoroughly with a steel brush or something.

40hz:
How could I not mention the most notoriously crap site of them all- SUPER ©.
-Eóin (August 30, 2010, 08:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Couldn't agree more!

eRightSoft.com definitely gets my vote. The only website I ever seriously wished someone would vandalize or slam with a DOS attack after I spent approximately 25 minutes of absolute and utter frustration trying to navigate around it.  Anybody who has ever attempted to find the link that actually downloads SUPER from this website knows exactly what I mean.

If FileHippo didn't carry SUPER, I would have abandoned it a long time ago. Which is a shame, because it's one of the more powerful image tools out there, even if it's really nothing more than a proprietary GUI wrapped around a pile of free open source project code that does all the real work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version