ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

CTRL+SPACE

(1/3) > >>

rgoodwin:
I'm sorry if this is a ludicrous question, but is there any way to use Ctrl+Space as the launch key instead of ALt+space? It's easier on my giant hands :)  The settings dialog seems to ignore it or something when I try to put it in.

(I did try to search to no avail!)

mouser:
anyone else having trouble with the the alt+space trigger working?
once you set it in the options it should work, but 2 things could interfere:

1) do you have another program using alt+space, or that did and you isntalled without rebooting?
2) are you maybe running farr using the old tray helper special utility ? (uncheck "use helper tray utility" in options, then exit and run farr to test).

mouser:
ahh!!!
jgpaiva just informed me on the chat channel that i totally misunderstood this post.
i must read more carefully.

ok you want to use ctrl+space instead of alt+space, and the hotkey thing wont accept it as a custom hotkey.  i will try to fix either by allowing it or add a special checkbox for it, makes sense.

rjbull:
I had trouble with that because I use Alt-Space (N|X) all the time for minimising and maximising windows.  Sorted now, thanks to that pointer.

jdmarch:
rjbull, you might want to check out WinKey. Tiny (4+1 MB) little free app that permits remapping WinKey combinations. Thus Winkey+Left = minimize Winkey+Right = maximize. Can also be used to launch any app.

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,5506,00.asp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version