ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

MajorGeeks discounts

<< < (2/3) > >>

Curt:
Intro-offer: http://store.majorgeeks.com/p13357-auslogics_boostspeed_5_se
discount code for MG members only: MAJORGEEKS01

AusLogics BoostSpeed 5.0.4.235 [ 7.08 MB |
Shareware $49.95 | Win 2000/03/08/XP/Vista/7]

This powerful optimization suite will boost Internet connections, tweak Windows to its peak performance, clean registry and block annoying ads. It's a great way to keep your computer clean and optimized.

Available for FREE in Majorgeeks store until the end of September only.
--- End quote ---

Darwin:
That's not a discount code, Curt, it's a promo code required during installation (apparently, I've not tried it myself). You have to have an account to login and download, however.

cmpm:
It works, AusLogics BoostSpeed SE, not Pro which has a little more tweaks.
After installing you have to get the free license code via 'about'.

So I did it, but doubt if I use it. Maybe.
My tweaking programs are having tweaking wars.
So I only use a couple and they still argue over a tweak or 2.

Curt:
I am totally tempted to change my attitude. Today I became a member of Major Geek's forum because I wanted to express my impatience with them, regarding their lack of a link to Q-Dir's Unicode version. I *might* (for certain) have sounded sour. This was the owner's answer:

We are an American based site, you don't like it go somewhere else. Q-Dir stays as well just to be a dick. Wake up and change your attitude. This ain't some corporation that needs to kiss ***, we're just 2 guys on our basement. Go away, I am sure some larger download sites would have to listen to your crap.
--- End quote ---

-and the he closed the thread,
leaving me no way to apologize, or otherwise answer!
 :o

I have not been able to find any way to cancel my membership.

Darwin:
Wow! What does the site being American have to do with anything?

Anyway, you evidently struck a nerve, Curt!

Considering that that was your only post (I read it), "majorattitude's" response was way over the top.

FWIW - you didn't really sound that sour, perhaps a bit exasperated, but nothing to warrant that response. Your writing (in English) is much more lucid than your respondent's! I'm still not sure what "Q-Dir stays as well just to be a dick" means, unless he means that he is not going to start hosting the unicode version. Hmm... wants to be a dick, eh? Accomplished.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version