ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

RecentX Launcher - 40% discount only on 1st September

(1/2) > >>

conceptworld:

Conceptworld Corporation will soon be featuring RecentX: Launcher for Windows on Bits du Jour, a ‘deal-of-the-day’ website that offers fantastic, one-time discounts on a variety of great products. Bits du Jour will be offering RecentX on Wednesday 1st September, 2010 at dramatically reduced price of $17.95. The normal purchase price for RecentX is $29.95!

Learn more about the deal on Bits Du Jour

Thanks.

Regards,
Gautam Jain

tranglos:
The day is today.  I think I'll bite this time, because it really seems quite neat, though between FARR, TrueLaunchBar, TC and Locate32, I can pretty much launch everything already with minimum fuss.

I wish we had a DC review of RecentX by someone who has used it for a while. Online reviews amount to descriptions of functionality, which isn't quite the same as an in-depth review.

conceptworld:

Thanks Tranglos.

Regards,
Gautam Jain

cthorpe:
Won't have time to put up a full review by the time the Bits discount ends, but I can answer questions about the program.  I've been using it off and on for quite some time now.

superboyac:
Interesting.  I'm a little intrigued by this program.  Like tranglos, I've come across it before but never had a real need for it because of FARR, LBC, Dopus, Everything, etc.  But it does seem quite handy!  The only thing I'm concerned about is how it tracks the accessed file/folders through all these different applications.  I never use windows explorer for pretty much anything, so I need to know if it works well with other programs.  In the BDJ comments, somebody posted a link showing how to configure DOpus to work with it.  I would (obviously) prefer it to work with all the programs without too much additional configuration.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version