ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

GDT on Bits du Jour for 50% off

<< < (2/2)

tsaint:
Same here...I had even requested email notification for the day the deal was on offer, knowing I'd be fairly busy and be likely to forget. No notification for THAT deal every arrived.
So much for that idea :(.

Renegade:
For the contest, I announced it only in my RM blog and through email. It was only open to current licensees. As you may have read though (from above), the contest was a total flop. As in 100% flop. I posted my thoughts on why that was. The short version is that the demographic, 35+ guys with money, don't give a rats pitootee about contests. They are busy, have money, and will spend it if they need/want something.

If anyone wants, I'll extend the offer to any DC members. PM me if you're interested or email me (ryan @ the domain name below). I didn't think that anyone here would want a copy. I just figured that I'd post it as something that might be interesting.

One unfortunately thing about email is that it is entirely broken. Spam has caused such chaos, that ISPs and email providers filter email so aggressively that they not only throw out babies with bath water, but they throw out the tub as well. I'm kind of wondering how many of my emails got through to people... Sigh...

Renegade:
Tony, I sent a PM, but not sure if it sent ok or not. I've been using IE8 lately, and noticed some oddities...

tsaint:
Tony, I sent a PM, but not sure if it sent ok or not. I've been using IE8 lately, and noticed some oddities...
-Renegade (September 05, 2010, 04:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
got your 2nd thanks Ryan...great!

Renegade:
Just noticed! And emailed you as well!

FYI, I've setup a Facebook page for GDT here. I'm trying to get people to post feedback and their "Wish List" of things there. So, if you have any ideas or impressions, you can tell me there. (Here as well, or by email, or however is most convenient for you.Just the FB page is convenient for a lot of people that already have accounts there.)

I want the next versions of GDT to be largely customer driven.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version