ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

GDT on Bits du Jour for 50% off

(1/2) > >>

Renegade:
Well, I finally asked Nico to put me on Bits du Jour at the Software Industry Conference this past July (pics are here and here), and lo and behold, you can now get Guitar & Drum Trainer for the amazingly, first time, 50% off, low, low price of $24.95~! 1-day only on Friday September 3rd!

(Had to get my cheesy hawker voice on there. :) )

I've never offered GDT for that low before, so this is a first.

I'm quite sure most people know about Bits du Jour. I interviewed Nico on the .Net Preacher Show (now gone) a while back when he first took it over. Not sure if anyone remembers that.

In any event, I will post back about what happens.

One thing I must say that I am thankful for is that my support time for GDT is near zero. So offering it at a lower price like that isn't a problem. When you spend a lot of time on support, it becomes a very real problem. Nico presented at SIC, and mentioned that issue. I giggled a bit as my work load there is like nothing. :P

If anyone would be so kind as to plug me in a blog post or mention it to a musician friend, I'd really appreciate it. :) (Like really really! The bold isn't kidding! :) )

I'm also FINALLY starting a Facebook page for GDT... It's about time. Got my lazy @$$ in gear for a change. :P So if you would like to help me out a bit, visit the page and give me a "Like". If you hate me, well, please reconsider. :)

Cheers,

Ryan

mouser:
cool  :Thmbsup:

Renegade:
Posted here: http://renegademinds.com/Home/Blog/tabid/60/EntryID/213/Default.aspx.

wraith808:
I didn't even know about the contest... where did you announce it?

Carol Haynes:
Bum - only just noticed this thread and the offer has now gone  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version