ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Windows 7 Modal Dialogs - Aero Glass problem

<< < (4/7) > >>

skceB:
I am going to check the version and try a few more things on monday. however, please note that the problem is not only that the rounded borders are cut, also the window is not activated (which you can see by the missing red color on the close button and the border being white instead of blue). also, i configured windows to disable window shadows. the screenshots I need should be active with no shadow and rounded corners :)

mouser:
yeah it would be helpful to hear results of a few more experiments, to see if you can narrow down the conditions where the problem happens.

joby_toss:
Here is my test:
1. FreeCommander Settings window (modal)
2. Firefox 4 Options window (modal)
3. ScreenshotCaptor Preferences window (non-modal)

System: windows7x64, no UAC, always admin
ScreenshotCaptor's version:  2.84.01
Method of capture: right-click SC's tray icon, left click Grab Active window, fast left click - select the desired window to be captured (otherwise the result is not satisfying).

mouser:
ok now i'm REALLY confused.  every single one of your captures looks like it's not captured properly. :tellme:
am i the only one who is getting proper aero glass capture on windows 7 ?!?!?!

i think i really need to back up, since i've just been assuming it's working for people due to lack of reports to the contrary.

let's put aside the modal window issue for now and get back to basics of capturing a non-modal active window.  can i hear some reports about whether it's working or not for people?
there's no point trying to fix some modal-specific bug if it's not even working on normal windows.

joby_toss:
When I open the third one in Gimp, I see the Alpha channel; not for the first two (same settings used to capture); what's wrong?

Notepad looks good, too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version