ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Right click context menu not working

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
does the context menu work when you right click on items that show in the root of the dock?
any other clues as to when it fails in folder menus? all folder menus? just deep ones?
anyone else can replicate?

cyberdiva:
I'm using one version earlier (1.112.01) on WinXP Pro SP3, and I see the same behavior that dluby has reported.  It happens both with files (like his text.txt) and with programs.  I haven't tried this exhaustively, but with everything I've tried, there seems to be no difference between right-clicking and left-clicking: the file or program opens.  I never noticed this before because I never right-click in LBC--I always use it just to launch programs.  But after reading dluby's post, I was curious, so I gave it a try.  I haven't tried it on my Win7 netbook.

dluby:
It happens at root level and all other levels.

dluby:
I just installed it (v 1.113.01) on my home PC running Windows 7 and and the right click context menu works just fine!

dluby:
Hi,

Is there anything else I can do to try and get the right click contect menu working?

Tks

Damian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version