ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Right click context menu not working

(1/3) > >>

dluby:
Hi Mouser,

Let me start of by thanking you for the screen casts for Launchbar Commander and I'm now busy experimenting with the various options.

My problem is, I can't get the right click context menu to work on any of the contents in my folders or menus, instead of getting the standard right click options it just opens the item. What am I doing wrong?

Additionally, if I use the option to display the contents of a folder, file names beginning with an underscore are at the end, whereas I would have expected them to be at the beginning.  Other applications/utilities like Excel, Directory Opus, File Manager all sort those names with an underscore to the start.

Thanks

mouser:
thanks for the report; ill see if i can fix the underscore problem.

regarding context menu -- can you tell me what operating system you are using?  and you are saying that when you right-click on an item, it opens it? does this happen with items that are on the dock itself also?

dluby:
Hi, I'm using XP and I have attached a screenshot of an example of my problem.  If you look at the highlighted 'Test.txt' and if I right click on it, I would expect to get the options such as Open (or Open With), Copy, Delete, Rename... but all it does when I right click is open it in the default editor I use.

I'll try this at home on Windows 7 and see how it behaves.

mouser:
indeed you should get the context menu shown for the file rather than opening it.  can you confirm you are using the latest version of LBC (v1.13)?

dluby:
I'm using version 1.113.01 from 5th August.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version