ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Reel Logix "The Calendar Planner" is still there.

(1/1)

CodeTRUCKER:
Some time ago on this thread I had asked if anyone knew any information about The Calendar Planner.  At that time no one was able to verify the software was still active.  After some more digging (in the right place) and locating a support phone number, I was able to talk with Yossi this morning on the phone, I can now say that Reel Logix is still in business and are continuing to develop the software.  The only feature I have found missing is the ability to import in the iCal (*.ics) format (but your mileage may vary).  I am hoping this feature will be included in the next version.

Here are the particulars if interested.  Yossi did say to use the email address below rather than the "Contact Us" on the website because they are having some issues with the server.

The Calendar Planner
[email protected]
818-216-0954

FYI - the information above has been verified by me personally.  I am receiving no compensation of any kind for this announcement except the possibility of helping some of my friends on DC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version