ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Fixing 2-XL 8 Track Robot

(1/1)

smartlittlecookie:
Greetings,
I'm new to the forum and trying to find my way around, so please forgive me if I'm posting this question in the wrong area. Does anyone have information on how to fix the 2-XL Mega Robot? My daughter is blind and has autism and these guys (the cassette and 8-track players) are her absolute favorite games. She spends hours almost daily playing with these guys. Needless to say they aren't cheap these days and I have 3 sitting here that aren't working anymore. I'm afraid the one she's using now is going to stop working pretty soon and I'd really like to try and see if I can fix one of the 3 before I buy another one. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks a lot in advance!
joan

mouser:
welcome to the site joan; i'm afraid i dont have any tips on fixing it, but i do notice tons of 2xl robots on ebay today, i've never seen so many.  so buying a spare might still be the way to go.

and of course the online 2-xl "simulator" i made has the advantage of not breaking, but is unfortunately not very friendly to the visually impaired.  i actually made a real attempt to make it useable with keyboard shortcuts instead of a mouse, but i could not figure out how to do it in flash despite my best attempts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version