ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Windows countdown timer

(1/3) > >>

jaden:

Before I knew about Donation Coder I posted a Windows Countdown Timer Showdown on my blog that was mentioned here (let me say one more time I had no intention of disparaging App's Instant Boss, it just didn't fit what I was looking for).  I thought I'd found what I wanted with Marxio Timer, but now that it's gone I decided to write a timer that would satisfy my requirements.

SnapTimer is the result.

mouser:
Very nice, and thanks for sharing it!

jaden:

nudone:
ooh, i like this. thanks very much, jaden. (have a few dc credits.)

app103:
This is actually quite nice.

When I do my next version of DClock, I plan on keeping the same modular design with it, enhancing it to dynamically load extra tools to the popup menu (rather than hard coded to only be able to launch what I have included).

The stopwatch and timer utilities that I currently include with it were things I had planned to rewrite, but with the dynamic menus, I won't have to. I can just include a link on my app's page and recommend yours, which users will be able to just drop in the tools folder and launch it from the clock's menu.

This is great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version