ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Worms Reloaded on Steam on Aug 26, 2010 - multiplayer dc

<< < (4/10) > >>

Josh:
Has anyone else confirmed this? If not, I will join in! Who are we sending credits to?

Deozaan:
Maybe I've been unclear. What I'm saying is that you can only ever buy a 4-pack once, because you are required to buy it for yourself. So if you already own the game (from buying the 4-pack or getting a copy gifted to you) then you can't buy a 4-pack because Steam doesn't let you buy games for yourself if you already own them. So all I'm saying is that once the four of us (myself, Swkire, y0himba, and Josh) get this 4-pack, none of us will be able to buy another Worms Reloaded 4-pack. But if another group of 4 people want to go in on the 4-pack, they can decide who to get the money to and have that person buy the game and gift the extra copies to the rest.

Has anyone else confirmed this? If not, I will join in! Who are we sending credits to?
-Josh (August 14, 2010, 12:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

The credits have been going to me. If you're in, send the credits my way and I can probably take care of it today. :)

Josh:
Do you have paypal? I would like to send this directly to you. PM me your info

Josh:
Money sent! One more week and we can get our worm on!

Deozaan:
Alrighty. I've purchased the 4-pack and gifted the extra three games out to you Skwire, y0himba, and Josh.

Enjoy!

If anybody else wants to get in on a 4-pack, you'll just need to organize who collects the money for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version