ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Review/Tips: "Scanning - VueScan and Associates" Pt.I: Intro & Bookscanning

<< < (2/10) > >>

superboyac:
This is an epic review.  Well done, really.  I love stuff like this.

Darwin:
O-M-G!  :-* :Thmbsup:

Awesome work, Brahman. I'm going to have to look at VueScan now... I have PaperPort 11 Professional but have never used its scanning functions as I find the whole integration with Windows (XP/Vista/ or 7 - tried em all) to be buggy. VueScan may be just the ticket.

Thank you for this, I'll have to go back and read it through several times to digest it all...

tomos:
VueScan is mentioned a good bit - always very positively - at http://www.imaging-resource.com

VueScan Review - but from 2004
Epson V600 Scanner - scanning colour negatives with the Epson Perfection V600 Photo Scanner and VueScan - September 2009
CanoScan 9000F - scanning slides with SilverFast & VueScan - May 2010

and the competition:
Silverfast Review - also an older review: "Updated: 6/7/07"

brahman:
Hi,

Mouser wanted me to tell everybody that we are grateful to Ed Hamrick for donating 5 copies of VueScan to our monthly drawing.

Ed was extra generous too and donated the "VueScan Professional Edition" for the lucky winners to enjoy  :Thmbsup:.

Mouser will post the drawing details soon to the appropriate sections.

Darwin:
Hi,

Mouser wanted me to tell everybody that we are grateful for Ed Hamrick to donate 5 copies of VueScan for our monthly drawing.

Ed was extra generous too and donated the "VueScan Professional Edition" for the lucky winners to enjoy  :Thmbsup:.

Mouser will post the drawing details soon to the appropriate sections.
-brahman (August 07, 2010, 08:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Awesome, thank you brahman, Ed, and mouser  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version