ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Machinarium Pirate Amnesty (for one week only)

<< < (2/3) > >>

lanux128:
I'm not much of a game player ... So I never heard of the game...But the high res no text version of that pic makes a fun wallpaper.-Stoic Joker (August 06, 2010, 07:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

due to requests, they have added the hi-res sans text wallpaper image here. :)

Stoic Joker:
I'm not much of a game player ... So I never heard of the game...But the high res no text version of that pic makes a fun wallpaper.-Stoic Joker (August 06, 2010, 07:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

due to requests, they have added the hi-res sans text wallpaper image here. :)
-lanux128 (August 07, 2010, 06:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
Right, that's where I got it. But I figured it would be better for Machinarium if folks had to poke around a bit, before making off with their plunder ... so I didn't include the direct link. :)

Crush:
I bought it yesterday. It´s rather interesting - with some hard riddles. I also like the soundtrack. Thx for the link!

Josh:
I am really starting to dislike donationcoder.com. I have spent more money on games as of recent than I ever have in the past! DANG YOU TO HECK DoCo!!!!!! ;-)

Deozaan:
I am really starting to dislike donationcoder.com. I have spent more money on games as of recent than I ever have in the past! DANG YOU TO HECK DoCo!!!!!! ;-)
-Josh (August 07, 2010, 08:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey Josh, you should check out Demon's Souls for PS3. Or maybe Disgaea 3. Or how about 3D Dot Heroes? Have you tried LittleBigPlanet? Or perhaps [etc.]. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version