ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (81/83) > >>

tpr:
I just tried Auspex and I liked what I saw, congrats!

Any chance of a portable version? As I see only the setting files are added to the system, those could be easily migrated to the program directory I guess. A switch would also do (e.g. Auspex.exe /settingsdir=./Settings or just Settings).

Thanks

timns:
I just tried Auspex and I liked what I saw, congrats!

Any chance of a portable version? As I see only the setting files are added to the system, those could be easily migrated to the program directory I guess. A switch would also do (e.g. Auspex.exe /settingsdir=./Settings or just Settings).

Thanks
-tpr (February 23, 2011, 04:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you! I can make a portable version with pleasure. I'm working on a new release after a couple of recent bug reports  :o so I'll see if I can get this going for you.

tpr:
That was fast, thanks! Looking forward to it!

timns:
Folks, new Auspex is up. I'm wondering if we should lock this thread and move everyone over to the other one here:

Yes, here

@mouser, what do you reckon?

joiwind:
Folks, new Auspex is up. I'm wondering if we should lock this thread and move everyone over to the other one here:

Yes, here

-timns (February 24, 2011, 06:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

I say yes... good idea.

@ timns, thanks for the new version which does indeed load up very quickly. Everything seems to be working but I'm still getting that ghost tab in the taskbar. Must be something here in my setup but it only happens with Auspex.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version