ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (80/83) > >>

timns:
PM me the screenshots if possible.
-timns (February 17, 2011, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Don't think you can attach to PM's.  If you've found a way I'd love to hear of it.
-cranioscopical (February 17, 2011, 01:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're right! I've embedded screenshots before, and I suppose rembered that as "attachments are possible"

Luckily Mr Robbero has emailed me directly by now.

ralfso:
I can confirm the behaviour Robbero described.

Often with Outlook or Firefox the replacements don't work. Nothing happens 'til I open auspex with rightclick on the trayicon.
Also doubleclick on trayicon doesn't work at this time.
When any keyword in Auspex is clicked the software seems to wake up.

timns:
I can confirm the behaviour Robbero described.

Often with Outlook or Firefox the replacements don't work. Nothing happens 'til I open auspex with rightclick on the trayicon.
Also doubleclick on trayicon doesn't work at this time.
When any keyword in Auspex is clicked the software seems to wake up.
-ralfso (February 18, 2011, 11:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

There's a new release of Auspex this weekend - before I send it out I'll try it on a few other PC's and see what I can find. Thanks for the continued feedback.

zozuka:
I have checked 'Run when windows starts' and it did not start at win7 x64 startup.

timns:
I have checked 'Run when windows starts' and it did not start at win7 x64 startup.
-zozuka (February 20, 2011, 01:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, I have that disabled at the moment while I'm testing everything else. No reason to not switch it on by now, come to think of it. Look out for the new build later today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version