ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (62/83) > >>

timns:
Thanks Chris.

A locale issue perhaps... what's your keyboard layout please Mr Ralfso?

cranioscopical:
timns

You know, the minimizing stuff is still not right.                                                   
I'm talking about when minimize to tray is set on.                                                   
Launch, then hit close to minimize to tray.                                                               
Goes to tray but also sits on the task bar (XP SP3).                                                 
Double-click on the task-bar item and nothing happens.                                               
Can't right-click restore from the task-bar item either.                                                   

Also, doesn't respect 'not show' splash screen (I know it's lovely but… )                             

That'll give you something to think about as you hang around in frozen airports for the next week or so.

timns:
timns

That'll give you something to think about as you hang around in frozen airports for the next week or so.

-cranioscopical (December 21, 2010, 05:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I'm still looking at that. I can tell you WHY that dumb window hangs around - it's Windows thinking that because I have a lovely little popup window hanging around, that I'd like a honking great button in the taskbar too.

Some of the little option thingies (like the splash) are not hooked up. It's all on the todo: list, and as soon as I can get a bit of a breather from work I'll sweep up all these little niggles. Thanks for your patience!

timns:
timns

-cranioscopical (December 21, 2010, 05:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I'm still looking at that. I can tell you WHY that dumb window hangs around - it's Windows thinking that because I have a lovely little popup window flying about, that I'd like a honking great button in the taskbar too.

Some of the little option thingies (like the splash) are not hooked up. It's all on the todo: list, and as soon as I can get a bit of a breather from work I'll sweep up all these little niggles. Thanks for your patience!
-timns (December 21, 2010, 05:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

ralfs:
I am at a loss! STILL working here, with your exact Replacement set up.
Could someone else try this too please?
Mr Ralfso, I'd like to get a look at the XML that Auspex has created for that Replacement... would that be possible?
-timns (December 21, 2010, 03:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
Please call me Ralf.

My keyboard layout is "German" on both computers (XP and Vista).
Here is my cleaned up xml-file (still not working correct):

regards
Ralf

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version