ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (56/83) > >>

timns:
Running this seems to break windows-key functionality on Windows 7 (can someone verify?)
-kli6891 (December 04, 2010, 10:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Win + anything in particular? It may be app-specific of course. I did do some general fixing a while back but if you can find something reproducible I'll look into it right away  :Thmbsup:

app103:
I have been running this for about 5 days and so far all it has done is build an autocomplete list containing 14 words and make some occasional beeping sounds. Am I missing something?

timns:
Sounds like you might be :)

I think that the autopopup does not work for everyone when the app is minimized to the system tray. Maybe you could turn that off and give 'er another try please, till I can track that down.

And of course the idea is you would likely add some Replacement texts too (acronyms for longer phrases that you'd like the program to add for you as you type)

Just a few I have set up:
pov -> point of view
jic -> just in case
mol -> more or less
utd -> up-to-date
etc etc etc

If they don't work either, please let me know, since it sounds like something ain't right there

app103:
Ok, now it is working, but the popup is nowhere near my cursor. It's quite a bit above and to the left.

timns:
Ok, now it is working, but the popup is nowhere near my cursor. It's quite a bit above and to the left.
-app103 (December 04, 2010, 04:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

What application are you running it with?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version