ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (51/83) > >>

timns:
Build 63
New Features

* Added a new kind of item: 'select' which allows you to create a pop-up based on a search term (still in progress, and I have yet to add 'how to use' to the Wiki)
    * Items now have selectable icons to help when categorizing and organizing your completions
    * Different types of Replacement / Completion etc. automatically get different icons
    * Character Map now double-clickable to enter special characters

Bug Fixes

* Tray menu now always available
    * 'Last used' timestamp now updated whenever something is triggered
    * Minimize to tray working again
    * Popup window now sized much better

cranioscopical:
.63 here I come  8)

Damn, looks as if I'll have to make do with .64  ;)
Also, what a relief to have minimizing working properly again (here, at least).

Icons are interesting. I don't think I want to apply a few hundred manually; my eyes can't take it.

Charmap's useful.
Bearing in mind my slow-witted nature, I popped it up and then couldn't remove it until it occurred to me to expand the window. Worth an additional context menu item as an alternative means to send it away?

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

timns:
.63 here I come  8)

Damn, looks as if I'll have to make do with .64  ;)
-cranioscopical (November 15, 2010, 07:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oops - yes, 64  :-[

joiwind:
.64 ...  ;)

Having problems minimizing, closing and freezing but I can't pin it down though it seems to happen after closing to tray via the red cross and then using 'Show' in the tray context menu to open again - after that I can't minimize nor close.
And changing icons will only stick after a restart (I tried re-indexing but no go).

Otherwise all's fine it seems, and yes, Auspex does run smoother and faster - thanks again timns.

XP

timns:
The icons will also update if you click the little 'refresh' button at top right next to the search box.

As for the minimizing - you've had that before, eh? I'll try again to reproduce it here.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version