ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (49/83) > >>

timns:
FWIW I'd still like an option to tack on a trailing spaceā€¦
-cranioscopical (November 09, 2010, 12:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

As a sort of global thingy? As it's you...  8) of course. I'll put it in redmine.

joiwind:
.60 going fine here - and at last the Completion popup window opens near the cursor.

7353 characters saved.

However I'm getting duplicates in the Completion list.... why's that ?

Also I was wondering about an overall option for Completions where you can choose between Tab or Space or Return to accept a proposed word - IMHO Return is the optimal option.

-joiwind (November 09, 2010, 12:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Are the Completions totally identical? i.e. no trailing spaces?

I'll definitely add an option to use other triggers apart from tab/numpad.

Thanks!

7353 saved, and let's say you type at 40wpm... that's...er... about... 35 minutes of your valuable time   :Thmbsup:
-timns (November 09, 2010, 12:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

No trailing spaces - but the dups also tend to disappear then re-appear !

tomos:
Build 60
[...]
    * Auspex now cooperates with those naughty apps that use the Windows key as a global hotkey modifier
-timns (November 08, 2010, 09:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well done :up: I'm happy - I couldnt get used to the new key I was using for GridMove ....

You've probably noticed this minor GUI issue (or may be reported already):
if the Auspex window is too small, the word "Replacements" disappears. So does the box for the replacement text.
I got caught that way the first time I used it - I couldnt see any sign of where the replacement text was supposed to go - I was trying to add it to the "Name" and couldnt figure out why it wasnt working... (well, I did figure it out)

timns:
Build 60
[...]
    * Auspex now cooperates with those naughty apps that use the Windows key as a global hotkey modifier
-timns (November 08, 2010, 09:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well done :up: I'm happy - I couldnt get used to the new key I was using for GridMove ....

You've probably noticed this minor GUI issue (or may be reported already):
if the Auspex window is too small, the word "Replacements" disappears. So does the box for the replacement text.
I got caught that way the first time I used it - I couldnt see any sign of where the replacement text was supposed to go - I was trying to add it to the "Name" and couldnt figure out why it wasnt working... (well, I did figure it out)
-tomos (November 10, 2010, 11:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the update, and the further feedback. I'm not very pleased with the GUI - as soon as I've done the rest of the underlying important stuff, I may well change the layout. Gives me an excuse to create a "version 2" at some point!

cranioscopical:
Gives me an excuse to create a "version 2" at some point!
-timns (November 10, 2010, 11:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
         o
Oh Go^d!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version