ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (43/83) > >>

timns:
No, it would appear the context menu is disabled when Auspex is not minimized. Can probably do something about that.  :-[
-timns (November 02, 2010, 09:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

You mean minimised to the System Tray? That's true. At the moment it's mimimised to the Task Bar and no menu...

As I said above, .57 quits when I close so I can't get it to minimise to the System Tray.
-Perry Mowbray (November 02, 2010, 11:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, that's a setting! Quit = quit, unless you have the 'minimize to tray' option, in which case Quit=er, minimize to tray...

Perry Mowbray:
Ah, that's a setting! Quit = quit, unless you have the 'minimize to tray' option, in which case Quit=er, minimize to tray...
-timns (November 03, 2010, 10:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Cool... somehow I missed it and/or it got turned off in an upgrade or... whatever... all good now  :up:

Perry Mowbray:
You'll never believe me of course, but I thought of that myself last night. I intend to add a 'search' trigger too. (e.g. "Find and offer me all Replacements that contain the word 'daquiri'")
-timns (October 29, 2010, 10:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think for general usage this is the real killer for me... the multiple choice looks great!!

joiwind:
Hey - .57 has already expired ...!!!
(And the About window says Auspex 1.0.0)

timns:
Hey - .57 has already expired ...!!!
(And the About window says Auspex 1.0.0)
-joiwind (November 04, 2010, 06:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh you - you're just doing it to get the latest version aren't you!  :D

Build 59
New Features

* When the tree list is refreshed, expanded nodes stay expanded
    * Numeric keypad keys 1 through 9 now trigger the appropriate Completion when it's popped-up
    * It's, again, a little faster and smoother
    * Stats will now tell you how many keystrokes you have saved, ever

Bug Fixes

* About screen shows the correct build information
    * Improved keyboard handling during very fast key action, such as rapid key repeat
    * ESC now only closes the Completion or Paste popup when they are showing, and does not pass the keystroke to the underlying application (which, in some cases such as Skype, closed the app window)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version