ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (37/83) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
I agree - which is where the 'completion' type operation should kick in... it's coming along! And your feedback (all of you) is really helping  :Thmbsup:
-timns (October 25, 2010, 10:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

There is nothing like getting it out there to get people excited and develop the ideas :D

tomos:
When you say block and allow in 'Options->Exceptions' - I presume 'Block' means same as 'ignore'?

(It definitely doesnt seem to agree with graphics programmes, now excluding photoshop)

tomos:
hmmm
it doesnt seem to work with GridMove, no matter which setting I choose under exception...
I only use the keyboard shortcuts for Gridmove - Win+G shows grid, then number key selects 'area'
With Auspex running, and Grdimove in 'Block' / 'Compatability Mode' or 'Allow' mode, the Win+G combo doesnt work (the grid shows, but the start menu pops up and takes focus so I cant resize window).
Oddly it works okay with the Auspex window (no matter which setting in Exceptions), but doesnt work with any other windows.

Again, this is simply after a clean 'install' of current version

XP SP3

Gridmove: http://jgpaiva.dcmembers.com/gridmove.html

timns:
hmmm
it doesnt seem to work with GridMove, no matter which setting I choose under exception...
I only use the keyboard shortcuts for Gridmove - Win+G shows grid, then number key selects 'area'
With Auspex running, and Grdimove in 'Block' / 'Compatability Mode' or 'Allow' mode, the Win+G combo doesnt work (the grid shows, but the start menu pops up and takes focus so I cant resize window).
Oddly it works okay with the Auspex window (no matter which setting in Exceptions), but doesnt work with any other windows.

Again, this is simply after a clean 'install' of current version

XP SP3

Gridmove: http://jgpaiva.dcmembers.com/gridmove.html
-tomos (October 26, 2010, 03:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll 'ave a look. Sure hope it's not as much fun as KEdit to fix!

Thank you for the comments  :Thmbsup:

timns:
Build 52
New Features

* (Work in progress) New 'Clean Up' page which will help you to trim out unwanted or old completions.
    * (Work in progress) New 'Organize' page which will help you to sort your completions into useful folders.
    * 'Close' now sends the program to the system tray instead of quitting. Use 'Exit' from the menu to shut Auspex down.
    * You can now select and delete multiple items from within the tree.
    * Changed the main program icon. Still likely to change again.

Bug Fixes

* Replaced the system tray component with my own code. Hopefully fixes the minimize not working.
    * Manual edit of completions should work a whole lot better now.
    * Fixed at least one accession violation and one index out of bounds error.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version