ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (28/83) > >>

joiwind:
Two suggestions :

* as you are integrating Drag and Drop we will need an option for 'always on top'
* make the *.exe icon the same as the tray icon, the *.exe icon looks like a bit of squashed chewing gum...

Then : the popup with suggestions or corrections doesn't show up near or at the cursor as I think it is supposed to, it is sometimes way up left.

timns:
Two suggestions :

* as you are integrating Drag and Drop we will need an option for 'always on top'
* make the *.exe icon the same as the tray icon, the *.exe icon looks like a bit of squashed chewing gum...

Then : the popup with suggestions or corrections doesn't show up near or at the cursor as I think it is supposed to, it is sometimes way up left.
-joiwind (October 18, 2010, 09:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ok, I'm working on a 'mini-mode' which you can have always tucked away somewhere, which will be a drop target.

I have a Top Man on the logo right now, which will then also become the new icon.

The cursor is a tricky one: I have to very politely ask the currently active application's currently active control where it thinks its caret is. I don't always get a very satisfactory reply, and have to guess a bit. I'll see if any more can be done about that.

Thanks!

joiwind:
The cursor is a tricky one
-timns (October 18, 2010, 10:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

sorry I meant the caret !

joiwind:
Bug : it sometimes happens that you cannot minimize to tray, nothing happens when you click on the hyphen, you have to quit and open Auspex again - but I can't see under which conditions that occurs.

timns:
Bug : it sometimes happens that you cannot minimize to tray, nothing happens when you click on the hyphen, you have to quit and open Auspex again - but I can't see under which conditions that occurs.
-joiwind (October 18, 2010, 12:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Does it still appear to be functioning? Still adding text etc? And can you  quit by using File->Exit or the 'X', or do you have to kill it from the Task Manager?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version