ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (17/83) > >>

timns:
Build 28 uploaded. Please give it a shot.
-timns (October 04, 2010, 08:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry timns, after a while working with 28, the arrow keys started up again, as well as the HOME and END keys.

Left arrow: ♦
Right arrow: ♠
Up arrow: ◘
Down arrow: seems to work ok.

But it's all unpredictable == difficult to fix I'm afraid :(

Jan Roelof
-jpijper (October 05, 2010, 02:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ok thank you for the further information. But is there any chance that the dead keys etc did work for you, at least for a while? And I was also expecting that replacements and completions containing accented chars were now ok...  :(

joiwind:
YES - all's well here, sorry I didn't get straight back !

Thanks timns, it's great, everything is working now - except for what seems to be a small anomaly with the Reposition cursor to option : if I set it to 0 (zero) then the cursor ends up at one space after the end of the word or phrase, if I set it to 1 then it ends up just after the first character in the phrase (the latter is probably normal) but shouldn't it either sit right next to the last character in the phrase or right at the beginning when set to zero ?

timns:
YES - all's well here, sorry I didn't get straight back !

Thanks timns, it's great, everything is working now - except for what seems to be a small anomaly with the Reposition cursor to option : if I set it to 0 (zero) then the cursor ends up at one space after the end of the word or phrase, if I set it to 1 then it ends up just after the first character in the phrase (the latter is probably normal) but shouldn't it either sit right next to the last character in the phrase or right at the beginning when set to zero ?
-joiwind (October 05, 2010, 10:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, thank you, that's good to hear! At least something seems to be working  ;)

At the moment, having cursorpos=0 means 'leave the cursor where it is' so you're right, there's no way to make the cursor move to the very front of the replaced line. I'll have to make that -1 for no move, and 0 to be beginning of the line.

If the cursor is one space after the phrase, I hope it's because you either have a space in the replacement itself, or you do not have the 'erase trigger' checkbox checked.

If not, it'll be one of those 'bug' things I've been hearing about  :D

joiwind:

If the cursor is one space after the phrase, I hope it's because you either have a space in the replacement itself, or you do not have the 'erase trigger' checkbox checked.

If not, it'll be one of those 'bug' things I've been hearing about  :D
-timns (October 05, 2010, 11:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, you're right I hadn't checked the 'erase trigger' checkbox...ouf !

timns:
Build 30 now in place. Mainly small improvements to performance:

New Features

* You can now go straight to the stats screen from the Tools menu
    * Path to Backup file now saved
    * Now a little faster and smoother in operation
    * Graph labels colour-coded so you can see what they refer to

Bug Fixes

* Apps in the exclude list will now be totally ignored
    * Small memory leaks plugged

The perennial question: is it now working better with those tricksy keyboards and apps?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version